Global Algorithmic Trading Market Opportunity and Forecast Report 2021-2026: Focus on Foreign Exchange (FOREX), Stock Markets, Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF), Bonds, Cryptocurrencies - PRNewswire
DUBLIN, Jan. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Algorithmic Trading Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global algorithmic trading market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global algorithmic trading market to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Algorithmic trading, or Algo-trading, is the procedure of using computer programs with a pre-defined set of instructions to administer a trading activity. The instructions are based on prices, timing, quantity and numerous other parameters of a mathematical model. It aims to generate profits, reduce transactional costs and allow investors to take control of the trading process through a computer.
Apart from this, algo-trading makes the market more flexible, as well as systematic, by ruling out any human influences. It is also used for high-frequency trading (HFT) that involves placing large trade orders across multiple markets and facilitate prompt decision-making.
Algo-trading enables quick profit generation and an increased frequency, which is practically impossible for any human trader. This benefit of algorithmic trading is the key factor driving the market growth. Enterprises are emphasizing on policies for building low-risk infrastructure and optimizing data management strategies through algorithmic trading.
Furthermore, the emergence of Artificial Intelligence (AI) is acting as a major growth-inducing factor for the market. The AI assists in creating efficient trading opportunities through portfolio diversification and the global distribution of savings, along with risk sharing. In addition to this, the rising trend of cloud computing across both the developed and emerging nations is also catalyzing the growth of the market.
Vendors offer cloud-based trading options to automate the trading process, reduce operational costs, and provide transactional flexibility to consumers. Dealers are also establishing risk management platforms with the aim to provide market surveillance monitoring and detect fraudulent activities in the automated trading system.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global algorithmic trading market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global algorithmic trading industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global algorithmic trading industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the trading type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment model?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the organization size?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global algorithmic trading industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global algorithmic trading industry?
- What is the structure of the global algorithmic trading industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global algorithmic trading industry?
The report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being
- Vela Trading Technologies LLC
- Meta-Quotes Software Corp
- Trading Technologies International Inc.
- Software AG
- Algo Trader
- uTrade Solutions Private Ltd.
- Automated Trading SoftTech Pvt. Ltd.
- Kuberre Systems Inc.
- InfoReach Inc.
- Virtu Financial
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Argo Group
- Thomson Reuters
- Historical, Current and Future Market Trends
Market Breakup by Trading Types:
- Foreign Exchange (FOREX)
- Stock Markets
- Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)
Market Breakup by Components:
- Software Tools
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Market Breakup by Deployment Model:
Market Breakup by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Market Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/45e7ti
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager [email protected]
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets